Handheld Sailing Compass
The Plastimo Iris 100 handbearing and steering compass may be installed on any inclination or position
Designed for taking bearings and for a steering compass
Easily removable from the bracket.
Available with or without internal light
- Soft rubber casing for protection.
- Conical card with horizontal and vertical reading.
- Gimballed magnetic set: the card remains perfectly horizontal whatever the angle of the compass.
- 2 mobile lubber lines.
- Pivot and hard stone designed by Plastimo to maintain accuracy and durability.
- Weight: 295g
- Complies with ISO 613
- Mounting bracket included