Pastimo handbearing and steering compass.
Lightweight and durable with good damping effect.
Available with or without internal light.
Limited stock currently available - without light version is out of stock.
Handheld Sailing Compass
The Plastimo Iris 100 handbearing and steering compass may be installed on any inclination or position
Designed for taking bearings and for a steering compass
Easily removable from the bracket.
Available with or without internal light
- Soft rubber casing for protection.
- Conical card with horizontal and vertical reading.
- Gimballed magnetic set: the card remains perfectly horizontal whatever the angle of the compass.
- 2 mobile lubber lines.
- Pivot and hard stone designed by Plastimo to maintain accuracy and durability.
- Weight: 295g
- Complies with ISO 613
- Mounting bracket included