Reduced Rate per metre
Technora blend cover
Hard wearing and hard working
Cut to length in house
LIROS Rope Stowage Bags Handy for portage and storage
50 metre lengths are available at a reduced rate per metre
N.B. normally supplied as a loose length of rope in a sack rather than in a hank making it much easier to deploy.
Can be supplied re-wound in house onto a Marlow reel by email request.
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team can finish the ends with e.g. a splice or whipping:
Marlow D2 Grand Prix 78 is their upgraded version of D2 Racing and their ultimate standard production line for racing sheets, halyards and control lines.
Marlow D2 Grand Prix Construction:
Cover: 24plait Blended 50/50 Technora/high tenacity Polyester
Core: Super prestretched and PU armourcoated 12 strand braided Dyneema SK78
Marlow D2 Grand Prix Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- Good handling characteristics in race conditions
- Very good winch, clutch and jammer performance
- Very good wear and heat resistance
- High Strength coupled with low elongation
- Spliceable - advanced core dependent splice
- Runs freely through blocks and sheaves
The Technora/Polyester cover can be permanently removed to produce a cover stripped Dyneema core only loop splice.
Snapshackles can then be retrofitted/changed over (attached) using a simple a cow hitch - pass the loop through the eye of the shackle, over the top and back down to the rope end.
- Purchase Type - 50 metre cut length
- Rope Fibre - Polyester/Technora/Dyneema
- Rope Diameter - 10mm
- Rope Diameter - 8mm
- Colour - Grey Blend
- Colour - Lime Blend
- Colour - Red Blend
- Colour - Blue Blend