Optimum rate per metre
Racing specification line
Cut to length in house
Wound on a Marlow reel
Marlow 100 metre reels represent our optimum rate per metre.
Jimmy Green Reels are measured from bigger reels or bulk boxes, cut to length and rewound onto a Marlow reel, all in house, by the the Jimmy Green Team
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team can add a splice to either end if required. The individual finish is available to purchase online:
Marlow D2 Grand Prix 78 is their upgraded version of D2 Racing and their ultimate standard production line for racing sheets, halyards and control lines.
Marlow D2 Grand Prix Construction:
Cover: 24plait Blended 50/50 Technora/high tenacity Polyester
Core: Super prestretched and PU armourcoated 12 strand braided Dyneema SK78
Marlow D2 Grand Prix Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- Good handling characteristics in race conditions
- Very good winch, clutch and jammer performance
- Very good wear and heat resistance
- High Strength coupled with low elongation
- Spliceable - advanced core dependent splice
- Runs freely through blocks and sheaves
The Technora/Polyester cover can be permanently removed to produce a cover stripped Dyneema core only loop splice.
Snapshackles can then be retrofitted/changed over (attached) using a simple a cow hitch - pass the loop through the eye of the shackle, over the top and back down to the rope end.
- Purchase Type - 100 metre Reel
- Rope Fibre - Polyester/Technora/Dyneema
- Rope Diameter - 8mm
- Rope Diameter - 10mm
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Colour - Blue Blend
- Colour - Grey Blend
- Colour - Lime Blend
- Colour - Red Blend