All accessories are available separately
24V option only
Superlative thrust 117kgf
via 185mm Ø Tunnel
Power: 8.58kW / 11.5hp
DUO = Twin 6 Blade propellers
For boats up to 18 metres in length, see windage and displacement size chart below
Max Power are world renowned manufacturers at the forefront of innovative technology in the production of robust, dependable bow thrusters for sailing yachts and motor boats.
The CT125 is available with a 24 volt power supply (select CT100 for 12 volt option) with the benefit of an unmatched thrust capacity rating delivered via twin 6 blade propellers (Duo) through a 185mm tunnel.
Max Power advise that the CT125 is generally suitable for motor boats and sailboats up to approximately 18 metres length overall, see chart below with more information relating to displacement and windage.
|Motor||Heavy Displacement, High Windage||Medium Displacement and Windage||Light Displacement and Windage|
|Sail||Cruising||Fast Cruising||Super Fast Cruising|
|LOA||10.5-14 metres||13-16.5 metres||13.5-18 metres|
LOA = Length Overall
Max Power CT125 electric tunnel thrusters are an innovative, composite drive leg design, with twin (Duo) 6 blade propellers, integrating all the unique features common to the Max Power electric tunnel thruster range, resulting in enduring reliability.
Included in the box, CT125 Thruster only:
Thruster only means just the thruster unit as per the picture
CT125 compatible Max Power Accessories, NOT included in the box:
- Single Joystick, part number 318202
- Fuse Holder, part number 35017
- Compatible Fuse 35020
- Battery Isolator, recommended to validate your MAX Power warranty, part number 318400
- Fibreglass tunnel, 185mm diameter, available in lengths from 0.75 - 2.5 metres e.g. 1 metre part number 42550
- Cable, available to purchase by the metre, part number 312781
N.B. professional installation is recommended
Max Power CT125 Facts, Features and PLUS Factors:
- Simple, trouble free installation
- Boat Length: 10.5-18 metres approximate length overall
- Zero maintenance
- Patented composite drive legs
- Case hardened spiro-conical gears
- Line shields
- Purpose-built DC motors
- Electronic control boxes are an industry leading safety factor
- Safe, high-power electrical circuit connections
- Purpose-built high specification DC contactors
- All Max Power electric tunnel unique features included
|Boat Length||Power||Power Supply||Thrust||Propeller||Propeller Blades||Tunnel Diameter||Weight|
|up to 18 metres||8.58kw / 11.5hp||24V||117Kgf||Twin||6||185mm||24kg|
|250mm||200mm||365mm||185mm||6 to 7mm|
D = Tunnel internal diameter
E = tunnel wall thickness
Max Power Advisory
* Thrusters are designed to run at 10.75V on 12V units and 22V on 24V units. Higher voltages will result in higher thrust ratings, higher power consumption, and a reduced duty cycle.
* Performance data is given for a thruster installed at an immersion depth of one tunnel’s diameter, in a tunnel no longer than twice the tunnel’s diameter, and this within a variation of + / - 6%.
Longer tunnels will result in lower thrust ratings and higher power consumption.
- Boat Size - up to 18 metres