Transmitter and Receiver
Egonomic palm grip
Positive push button action
Single hand use keeps one arm free
Simple to set up
Max Power radio remote controls are designed to work with the entire range of tunnel and retractable thrusters and can also be programmed to operate additional onboard equipment e.g.windlass, passerelle, davits
Max Power radio remote control facts and features:
- Transmitter rated IP 67
- Supports up to 8 independently control channels
- Each receiver can switch 4 channels (12/24V -2A)
- Each transmitter can handle 2 receivers (8 channels)
- Digital recognition avoids accidental activation of other systems
- Zero power consumption when in standby mode (transmitter)
- Easy to install and set up, simple to use
Max Power Advisory
868 MHz is the authorised frequency for Europe and Australia.
915 MHz is the authorised frequency for Canada and the USA.
Retail sales and use of non-authorised frequency transmitters and receivers is prohibited.
For all other countries please consult the local regulation in force.