PSP (Admiral) self-amalgamating tape is a non-adhesive tape with a protective release liner which bonds to itself and not your fittings
- Ideal for rigging screws, terminals, on deck electrics and emergency hose repairs.
- Available in black and white
- Reel size: 19mm x 5m
- Excellent high voltage properties (dielectric strength 35kv/mm)
- Excellent ozone resistance, water resistance and the ability to protect against corrosion.
- Withstands a temperature range of -95°C to 90°C
- The tape has no adhesive coating in the conventional sense and unless stretched to about half its width and overlapped will not take effect.
- The tape chemically bonds itself, moulding to the shape of the job after approximately one hour, forming a waterproof sleeve.
- Once bonded, it cannot be unwound and can only be removed by being cut away.
- Being non adhesive, it leaves no sticky residue after removal.