Cable extends to 4.2 metres
Up down anchor control
Tough rubber, waterproof
Integral LED light option
The Quick Design and Technology Team have developed the HRC range of multi-purpose hand held controls which includes an exclusive, innovative hand-held remote windlass control with integral LED illumination to make anchoring in the dark much easier.
The HRC range is designed with special rubber inserts to make them very strong, tough, durable and waterproof with an ergonomic secure grip.
HRC 1002/1002L Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- Patented design
- Special rubber inserts
- Spiral cable extends to 4.2 metres
- Watertight deck plug and socket
- Stowage support bracket
- Available with or without integral LED illumination
HRC 1002/1002L Technical Data:
- Current capacity of contacts = 4 Amps at a resistive load of 30 Vdc.
- Torch supply voltage = 6 ÷ 30 Vdc
- Torch power absorption = 100 mA Max
- Operating temperature = -15°C ÷ +70°C (-5°F ÷ +158°F)
- Waterproof protection rating = IP67 N.B. only with the plug correctly inserted into the socket and excluding the area of the socket where the exit cable is fixed
- Weight: 1002 = 460g, 1002L = 590g
- Accessories and Spares - Remote Control