Satchel ladders are a convenient way to store your ladder on the rail. When you've been for a swim and forgotten to put down a ladder to climb back aboard, the easy release strap may save some embarrassment.
The satchel ladder features a 5-rung rope ladder manufactured from 14mm Liros Octoplait Polyester and 30mm diameter beech dowelling rungs, neatly tidied away in a velcro quick release satchel.
The top of the ladder has loops for attachment. The bottom of the ladder has a webbing loop for easy grabbing.
Design and Construction:
- One continuous length of top quality LIROS 14mm octoplait white polyester
- Loops at the top of each rope tail to facilitate attachment to guardrail or guardwire
- Starting rung (sixth rung) formed by the loop in centre of the rope
- 5 solid beech wooden rungs with specially machined grooves
- The grooves are located firmly in the lay of the 8 strand octoplait construction rope by Team Jimmy Green
- 30cm approximate spacing between rungs
- Webbing release strap attached to bottom loop
- Bright yellow Astral Nylon stowage satchel
- Folds over guardrail or guardwire
- Velcro burst release system
Produced in house by the Jimmy Green Rigging and Sewing Team.