- On sale!
Clearance Reel Ends
No repeats available
First Quality, no seconds
LIROS ultimate performance line
Technora / Polyester blend cover - Dyneema SK99 super high load, minimal stretch core
If you wish to add a splice or whipping on either end, go to SPLICING and them to your basket
You can add details of your requirements in the delivery notes box at checkout if necessary
Please note that extra stock cannot be supplied at the same reduced price.
LIROS Control XTR is the ultimate high performance solution for all running rigging applications including Sheets, Halyards and Control Lines
LIROS Control XTR (article 02224) Construction:
Cover: 32plait Blended 50/50 Technora/high tenacity Polyester
Core: Super prestretched and coated 12 strand braided Dyneema SK99 - the strongest, lowest stretch dyneema fibre
LIROS Control XTR Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- Very good rope to handle in testing conditions
- Exceptional holding power - LIROS Grip Factor 10 - Grip Factor is expected to improve with use
- Ultimate wear and heat resistance
- Superb solid shape retention under racing loads
- All round excellence around winches and through clutches
- Very high tensile load capacity coupled with minimal stretch - Liros Heat Stretch System - <1.0% at working load
- Spliceable - advanced core dependent splice
- Liros Coating System - enhanced wear resistance, UV protection and water impermeability on exposed core
- Excellent cover to core power transference
- Non kinking, balanced braiding
- Runs freely through blocks and sheaves
LIROS-Heat-Stretch-System = unique LIROS pre-stretching process, calibrated under exacting temperature and tension conditions, designed to minimise stretch and enhance performance
LIROS Coating System = polyurethane impregnation process which improves resistance to abrasion and protects against UV damage by up to 50%.
The LIROS manufacturing process produces a balanced braid on braid construction with consistency second to none
LIROS Manufacturing: meticulous attention to exacting standards ~ decades of experience ~ modern factory with state of the art, computer programmed twisting and braiding machinery
The Technora/Polyester cover can be permanently removed to produce a cover stripped Dyneema core only loop splice.
Snapshackles can then be retrofitted/changed over (attached) using a simple a cow hitch - pass the loop through the eye of the shackle, over the top and back down to the rope end
LBL = LIROS Break Load
WLS = LIROS stretch at working load
< = less than
And if you know Ferdi...
LIROS Control XTR is recommended by Ferdinand Gerz (Sailing Team Germany)
- Purchase Type - Clearance
- Purchase Type - Set Lengths
- Colour - Blue
- Colour - Red