Seago have developed a new range of safety lines to conform to the new exacting ISO 12401 standard.
They are available in a range of options:
Seago ISO Safety Hook Lines are manufactured to the latest PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 ISO 12401:2009 with the following features:
- High Visiblity Overload Indicator on all models indicates when repalcement is required after excessive load due to a fall.
- Standard or Elasticated webbing version available for each option
- Cow hitch loop option on one end can replace hooks at the lifejacket end
- Supplied in mesh bag for dry, protected storage
- Overall length less than 2 metres to minimise the distance you can fall and also to minimise the risk of tripping over slack in the line.
- The elasticated version is designed to further take up the slack around your feet on deck which reduces the chance of tripping over the line and minimises the possibility of the hook getting caught under a deck fitting e.g. mooring cleat
- Treble Safety Hook lines feature an additional hook for failsafe transferring between attachment points.
Seago designed and manufactured Safety Line Webbing - Narrow Gauge, Light Weight, UV Protected, Low Water Absorption.
Seago Safety Hooks are designed with a Double Action Locking Mechanism to facilitate ergonomic single handed use and manufactured from marine grade stainless steel with a marine grade black plastic protective casing. Seago designed Safety Line Webbing:
Seago manufactured Safety Hooks
- Narrow Gauge
- Light Weight
- UV Protected
- Low Water Absorption
- Ergonomic Single Handed Use
- Double Action Locking Mechanism
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel