Quick Lock block temporarily locks line in place giving enough time to manoeuvre to the cleat or clutch making this ideal for sailing with small crews.
Selden is a solid, reliable brand whose PBB80 Quick-Lock block comes at a fraction of the price of other leading brands.
The Selden PBB80 Quick-Lock comes with:
- Spring-loaded arm for precise locking
- Arm can be held open or closed
- Glass fibre reinforced sheave with polymer bushing
- Torsionally rigid glass fibre cheeks prevent line jamming
- Radial loads absorbed by stainless strapp inside cheeks.
Cheek blocks require M8 fixings, breaking loads (BL) and safe working loads (SWL) are hlaved on the upper sheave.
|Description||Part No.||SWL||BL||Max Line Size|
|Double Cheek Quick-Lock||408-001-19||2000kg||4000kg||16mm|
- Block Size - 80 mm