Please call us on01297 20744
Opening hours - Weekdays 8.30am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
|Total shipping: (VAT incl.)||To be determined|
|Total: (VAT incl.)|
The Selden high load blocks are optimised for wire or wire replacement ropes such as cover stripped dyneema. Ideal for backstay applications due to their excellent performance under high static loads.
Technical features include:
- Stainless steel, electro polished cheeks, anodised aluminium sheave and polymer plain bearing bushing.
- Outer side plates to increase breaking load – but still optimising the weight.
- The sheave is V-shaped for wires.
- Light holes to reduce weight.
- Two polyamide washers on pin/bushing to reduce play between wire terminal and cheeks.
|Item||Pin Dia||Safe / break load||Max backstay wire||Max wire on sheave||Part no|
|High Load 45||8mm||1100 / 2200 kg||5mm||4mm||404-201-01R|
|High Load 60||8mm||1500 / 3000 kg||6mm||6mm||406-101-01R|
|High Load 80||12.7mm||2750 / 5500kg||8mm||7mm||408-101-01R|
|High Load 100||16mm||4000 / 8000kg||10mm||8mm||410-101-01R