4mm 1x19 Stainless Steel Wire Standing Rigging
Click on the boxes below to reveal your custom build options - Highlight your choice from the drop down menus
4mm 1x19 stainless steel wire rope rigging produced to your specification using KOS, the world's best wire and terminals from premium world recognised brands, professionally terminated with meticulous care by the Jimmy Green Rigging Team.
4mm 1x19 Stainless Steel Wire Facts and Features:
- Exclusively sourced from KOS, recognised worldwide as the best wire for yacht rigging
- Manufactured by KOS from 316 marine grade stainless steel to 1.4401.
- Manufacturer rated minimum break load 1280kg
4mm 1x19 Talurit Termination Facts and Features:
- Sta-Lok British Standard copper ferrules
- Sta-Lok or hamma™ thimbles
- Performed with diligent application of manufacturer recommended practice
- Executed on a regularly serviced 20 tonne Cabco Talurit Hydraulic Press
4mm 1x19 Swage Termination Facts and Features:
- All terminals are manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Top Manufacturer options: Sta-Lok, Petersen, OS/BSI, Bluewave, Hasselfors, Seldén and hamma™
Produced with meticulous care and attention to strict manufacturer tolerances
- Executed on an up-to-date, regularly serviced, electrically operated Wiretechnik Roller Swaging Hydraulic Press
- Produced with meticulous care and attention to strict manufacturer tolerances
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team have produced these guides to help you to identify your terminals and successfully tackle a complete overhaul of your standing rigging:
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team undertake to check the wire and the terminals during the production process to ensure that it is all 100% First Quality.
Jimmy Green Marine adhere to a thorough accountability and traceability process for all the wire and terminals used to produce your wire rigging.
All rigging work is performed with diligent care and attention to detail on our premises in Beer by Jimmy Green trained riggers.
- Stay Diameter - 4mm