Marlow Excel V12 - 100% Vectran 12 strand hollowbraid construction, armour coating for UV stability, zero creep
Jimmy Green offer a full splicing and finishing service for Marlow V12 fibre rigging.
V12 is also available in 50m hanks and 100m reels for increased discounts.
Black is the standard colour for V12 although natural is also an option
Custom Build Instruction - FIBRE RIGGING
Marlow Recommended Applications: Control line tails, Halyards, Spinnaker Halyards, Steering Systems, Strops
- Inspection Friendly
- Easily repaired
- Easily spliced
- Excellent heat resistance
- Good resistance to chemicals
- High strength
- Low elongation
- Marlow ArmourCoat improves grip
- Very low creep
- Balanced construction distributes high loads equally throughout the line
- No weight increase when wet
- Excellent alternative to wire - lighter and no wire splinters
Excel V12 is suitable for applications where zero creep is essential and UV exposure can be managed.
Excel V12 can be combined with an MGP cover for use as halyards, sheets, tack lines, guys and runners.
MBL = Marlow Minimum Break Load