Coastline Technology Anchor Trip Hook - the solution to retrieving your anchor when caught under a ground chain or another yacht's anchor chain
Lift the overlaying chain without having to pull it to the surface, enabling you to free your own anchor warp and pull it in.
- Lightweight (220g, 7 ounces), so easy to take on your charter holiday
- Heavy enough to sink, even if floating lines are used
- Strong enough for adverse conditions (tested to over 1 tonne load)
- Very high spec light alloy
- Strong and will not rust
- 18mm diameter holes so they can accept most lines that you are likely to have on board without needing a shackle
- Extended arm assists grabbing the chain in the first place and upward slope helps to retain it
- The trip-line hole is located to allow the hook to be steered towards the chain and keep the hook open
- The trip line hole is also located so that the trip line requires a modest pull to activate the trip action and therefore minimise the chances of accidentally dropping the load
- Size approx 200mm x 150mm
Also available with 3 metres 8mm 3 strand white LIROS polyester spliced onto each fixing point.