35mm diameter sheave
Delrin ball bearings
Maximum rope diameter 8mm
Break load 740Kg
Maximum rolling load 260kg
Barton Ball Bearing Blocks feature a unique super-low friction ball race system, comprising acetal sheaves and delrin ball bearings running on a large diameter centre boss.
The Barton ball bearing design fits in more load-bearing balls, and consequently promotes extremely low friction performance, even under high loads.
Barton Ball Bearing Blocks Size 2 Specification:
- Maximum rope diameter: 8mm
- Sheave Dimensions, single/double: 35mm diameter x 12mm width
- Sheave Dimensions, fiddle: 30mm lower sheave, 45mm upper sheave diameter x 12mm width
- SWL (Safe Working Load) 370Kg
- Manufacturer Break Load 740Kg
- Maximum rolling load 260kg
Maximum rolling load on ball bearing blocks is the maximum free running load before ball bearings will distort.
Barton Advisory on Break Loads:
Where break and safe working loads are stated, it is assumed that all sheaves are evenly loaded as in a purchase tackle.
Uneven loading, or loading of one sheave in a double or triple block, will severely affect strength quoted.