Environmentally friendly hard surface cleaner.
For use on concrete, wood, marble, asphalt and painted surfaces.
N.B. Restricted courier options apply
Ecoworks Marine Concrete and Hard Surface Cleaner is a safe alternative for effectively cleaning problematic oils stains and general built up grime.
It is a powerful cleaning product that combines patented microbial technology with a unique surfactant system.
It was developed to clean tough stains from concrete and asphalt and is an excellent outdoor surface cleaner.
Ecoworks Hard Suface Cleaner features include:
- Non-toxic, ‘Ultimate’ biodegradability (i.e.80% biodegrades in 28 days)
- Non flammable
- Does not contain petroleum hydrocarbon
- Does not contain citrus based compounds
- Neutral 7-8pH
- Patented hydrocarbon-degrading technology
- Consortium of safe spores designed to remove and degrade hydrocarbons
- Provides an immediate, visible clean surface.
- Effectively cleans a variety of surfaces.
- Effective Algae remover from all surfaces.
- Degrades hydrocarbons and assist oil separators to reduce oily discharge level
- Safer alternative to harsh caustics or acids.
- Safer for users and the marine environment.
Oily hydrocarbon stains on concrete surfaces such as those found on dock quay’s, fueling stations and car parks are complex mixtures of various products. There are several thousand different hydrocarbons in crude oil and its refined products such as petrol, diesel and lubricating oils.
Ecoworks Marine Concrete + Hard Surface Cleaner, combines both chemistry and microbiological technology. It is formulated with non-toxic, biodegradable surfactants that provide an immediate clean, by removing the surface and ingrained stains, leaving the surface visibly cleaner and a slower incremental long term cleaning effect.
It's blend contains microbes able to degrade a variety of hydrocarbon compounds and is effective in degrading hydrocarbon compounds such as petrol, diesel, oil, BTEX, compounds (benzene, toluene, xylene), phenol, catechol, cresol and polyaromatics (naphthalene, phenanthrene and biphenyl).
Ecoworks Marine Concrete and Hard Surface Cleaner can be used on concrete, wood, marble, asphalt and painted surfaces.
- Marinas and dock areas.
- Jetties and fueling areas
- Loading bays
- Car parks
- Garage floors at automotive repair shops, petrol stations, car wash stations and transportation facilities
Use full strength for heavily stained areas dilute 1/10.
For general cleaning dilute 1/200 water for general cleaning.
Directions for use:
Shake or stir well before use, first wet the area to be cleaned.
Spray on stain and then scrub with a hard brush.
Allow the product to stand 10-30 minutes, longer for tougher stains then wash off with fresh water.
For best results, repeat the process if necessary.
- Purchase Type - Clearance