Powder Fire Extinguisher
Dry Powder ABC Manual Fire Extinguisher, EN3 accredited, for use on ordinary combustible materials, flammable liquids and flammable gas, complete with brass valve, gauge and wall mount bracket.
1kg = 8A 34B
2kg = 13A 70B
Meets the recommendations of the RYA and the requirements of the Environmental Authority / British Waterways Board Joint Boat Safety Scheme.
- Accredited to EN3 by BSI and Kitemarked
- Certified by DNV to MED 'Ships Wheel'
- ABC = ordinary combustible materials, flammable liquids and flammable gas
- 5 year Manufacturer warranty from your date of purchase
- Stored pressure - Easy low cost maintenance
- Safe for use on electrical equipment
- Suitable for A, B and C class fires
- Brass valve - Easy to read pressure gauge
- Controlled discharge
- Powder coated, steel wire bracket
Suitable for mixed fire hazards, spillages of flammable liquids and fires involving flammable gases such as propane and butane.
Ideal for use in vehicles, caravans, boats, agricultural machinery, farms, garages, in the home, offices, and for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
ABC Powder is a non conductor of electricity and will provide the operator with a heat shield and extremely fast knockdown.
Specification Operation: Squeeze grip - Controllable discharge.
Manufactured in the UK to BS EN3, UKAS and LPCB, marked with CE logo.