New and unused
Structurally 100% sound
Genuine Anchor Right manufacture, not a copy
Just the one 16kg anchor remaining with a bent tip
25% discount for anyone who is pragmatic about their anchor's appearance.
N.B. The anchors are not sold as pristine and may need some touching up with cold galvanising during their working life
Sarca Excel Anchors - Manufactured by Anchor Right in Australia
These clearance anchors have been put aside and gathered together from all our multiple shipments from Australia.
There are surprisingly few considering how many pristine anchors we have sold through.
They all have imperfections in the galvanising finish e.g.
Damage in transit:
- Scuffs, dents and scratches in random places, but primarily on vulnerable edges
Variation in galvanising finish - colour and appearance:
- On the stainless cutting toe
- On the Bisalloy® Grade 80 structural steel (or equivalent) in size four and above
Galvanising not 'fusing' properly
- Small patches where the molten zinc didn't complete the chemical reaction with the steel and the galvanising has separated slightly from the surface.
- These occurrences are not common and are generally confined to the top edge of the shank, where the steel is such a high grade.
- If you don’t mind your anchor looking less than pristine, you may not need to do much.
- If you want to keep the galvanising finish in good condition, a light rub down to remove any brown staining and an application of cold galvanising will do the trick.
- Galvanising Spray is easy to apply and can last well even in a marine environment – Zinga is probably the best.
If you would like some photos of a specific anchor, please email email@example.com with the size request.