One single rod:
8mm diameter solid GRP
Cylindrical encapsulated float
Plastic-dipped lead weight
Lightweight high visibility flag
N.B. Restricted courier options apply
The Jimmy Green 1 piece Inshore Danbuoy is produced in house from an 8mm diameter solid GRP rod, cylindrical encapsulated float, plastic-dipped lead weight and lightweight high visibility flag.
Jimmy Green 1 Piece Inshore Danbuoy Facts and Features:
- Please note that a light cannot be fitted
- Robust 8mm diameter GRP rod
- Plastic end stop on bottom of rod to protect the deck
- Modular float for easy repair and replacement in the event of UV degradation
- Overall length 2.14 metres
- High visibility orange flag, made from lightweight ripstop nylon, approximately 1.6 metres above sea level
- Retro-reflective tape on the rod above and below the flag
- 3 metres of LIROS 16 plait Hollowbraid multifilament polypropylene floating line for attaching to e.g a horseshoe lifebuoy
There is a delivery surcharge applied by the couriers on this danbuoy because the overall length of the parcel is over 1 metre.
A danbuoy is normally the first item deployed in the event of a man overboard incident.
Therefore it should be mounted/located ready for quick deployment.
We sell Danbuoy Accessories for
- preventing the flag from being blown out
- protecting the float against UV degradation
- locating the danbuoy to e.g. stanchion, pushpit
If you need any more help with selecting a new danbuoy, installing your danbuoy or refurbishing your existing danbuoy then please contact us on 01297 20744