Dyneema, Aramid, and Vectran are exceptionally tough, making them difficult to cut and work.
Cutting ropes containing these modern synthetic fibres will be a struggle with ordinary scissors or knives.
D-Splicer Scissors Facts, Features, and Plus Factors:
- Speed and accuracy where regular scissors won’t work
- Comparatively effortless
- Laser-cut blades from high-carbon stainless steel
- Specially modified cutting angles
- Excellent grinding profile
- D20 and D26 scissors feature larger ergonomic handles to allow the user to create more significant pressure.