Vertical windlass only
Easy to use
Imperial or Metric calibration
for Rope/Chain or all chain
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Lewmar AA150 Anchor Rode Counter (chain counter) displays the length of rode deployed through the windlass.
Fits any Vertical windlass
Lewmar AA150 Chain Counter Features
- LCD display shows at a glance how much anchor rode is out.
- Docking alarm sounds when the anchor is close to docking.
- Adjustable red backlighting ensures clear night viewing
- Choice of feet or metres rode measurement
- Easy installation and set up
- Plug and play AA sensor installation
- Works with rope/chain or all-chain rode.
- Use with DC, AC and hydraulic windlasses
- Install up to 2 units or combine with the AA560, AA710 or AA300 series for multiple stations on the boat
- Standard 60mm (2.36") marine instrument console
- Console with sensor plug
- Grey sensor with 2m sensor cable and plug (Use for all-chain or rope/chain installations)
- 1 magnet (10mm x 8mm)
- Console fastening kit
- Motor load sensor terminators (Use for rope/chain installations)
- Installation instructions, diagrams and operation manual for vertical windlasses.
- Accessory - Chain Counter