Deploys and retrieves a preset length of anchor rode making anchoring easier and safer.
Lewmar AutoAnchor 560 controls the windlass from the helm station and shows at a glance how much anchor rode is deployed.
Fits any windlass.
- "One touch" automatic function deploys and retrieves a preset length of anchor rode making anchoring easier and safer
- Docking alarm and pre-set stopping point help protect the boat during anchor retrieval
- Adjustable backlighting ensures clear night operation
- Choice of feet, metres or fathoms rode measurement
- Safety lock reduces unwanted windlass operation
- Easy installation and set up
- Plug and play sensor installation
- Works with rope/chain or all-chain rode.
- Use with DC, AC and hydraulic windlasses
- Logs windlass operating hours for maintenance
- Inbuilt diagnostics for installation troubleshooting
- Install up to 2 units or combine with the AA150, AA710 or AA300 series for multiple stations on the boat
- Weather cover protects the console unit
- Console with sensor plug
- Grey sensor with 2m sensor cable and plug (Use for all-chain or rope/chain installations)
- 1 magnet (10mm x 8mm)
- Console fastening kit
- Motor load sensor terminators (Use for rope/chain installations)
- Installation instructions, diagrams and operation manual for vertical windlasses.
- Accessories and Spares - Chain Counter