LIROS 14mm Green Wave 3 Strand Mooring Warps
Click on the boxes below to reveal your custom build options - Highlight your choice from the drop-down menus
LIROS Green Wave 3 Strand has been developed by LIROS Ropes and is exclusive to Jimmy Green Marine.
LIROS Green Wave 3 Strand Recycled Polyester Facts and Features:
- Manufactured from rPET
- Thermofix, heat set, twisted lay construction
- Firm in the hand
- Good strength and abrasion resistance
- Retains flexibility throughout working life
- <15% working stretch provides good shock absorption
- Available in: White with a black tracer yarn- LIROS article 0114
|LIROS Break Load
Consult the information in our JIMMY GREEN MOORING WARP SIZE GUIDE to establish the most suitable diameter lines for your motor or sailing yacht, considering the mooring application.
Jimmy Green Marine have been extolling the virtues of LIROS Yacht Ropes since 1982.
LIROS Ropes have been second to none for top-quality consistency over the last 4 decades, and are indisputably one of the world's most renowned and well-respected rope manufacturers.
LIROS Quality Control is strictly governed to DIN/EN ISO9001 and DIN/EN ISO14001.
LIROS develop and manufacture Yacht Ropes in their modern, state-of-the-art, technologically innovative, 10,000 square metre production facility in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
- Rope Fibre - 100% rPET
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 10-12 metres, up to 9 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 14mm