Reduced Rate per metre
Excellent Mooring Rope
First-rate Anchoring Rope
Optimum versatile performer
Supplied loose in a sack
Cut to length in house
50 metre lengths are available at a reduced rate per metre
N.B. larger diameters are normally supplied as a loose length of rope in a sack rather than in a hank making it much easier to deploy.
Consult the information in our JIMMY GREEN MOORING WARP SIZE GUIDE to establish the most suitable diameter lines for your motor or sailing yacht, considering the mooring application.
LIROS Green Wave 3 Strand Recycled Polyester has been developed by LIROS Ropes and is exclusive to Jimmy Green Marine.
Green Wave Recycled Polyester is manufactured from recycled yarns (rPet).
LIROS Green Wave 3 Strand Recycled Polyester Facts and Features:
- Manufactured from rPET
- Thermofix, heat set, twisted lay construction
- Firm in the hand
- Good strength and abrasion resistance
- Retains flexibility throughout working life
- <15% working stretch provides good shock absorption
- Available in: White with a black tracer yarn- LIROS article 0114
|LIROS Break Load||2600kg||3600kg||4600kg|
- Purchase Type - 50 metre cut length
- Rope Fibre - 100% rPET
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 10-12 metres, up to 9 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 12-14 metres, up to 13 tonnes