LIROS 10mm V-Force
LIROS Article number 04000, 24 plaited polyester cover on 6mm diameter, 32 plaited cover on 8mm and above
This is not a stock item at Jimmy Green, please enquire regarding availability
LIROS V-Force is an exceptionally high performance line suitable for racing halyards and fibre backstays.100% vectran core in special braided format offers zero creep and minimal intial stretch.
32 plait high twist polyester cover offers excellent UV and abrasion resistance.
LIROS V Force is not a stock item at Jimmy Green. Please enquire for availabilty before purchasing. Typical lead times range from 2-3 weeks.
CUSTOM BUILD INSTRUCTIONS - FIBRE RIGGING
LIROS V-Force Article 04000
- New advanced technology line with high strength Vectran ® fibre.
- Super low stretch
- Comparable to wire
- Extremely durable and abrasion resistant
- Excellent holding strength in stoppers and cleats
- Special Design 32-plait cover
- Ideal for halyards and backstays
- working stretch < 1 %
- very low initial stretch
- specially designed correlation between cover and core ensures firm construction
- long-lasting, abrasion resistant
- best stopper durability
- no creep
Designed and Manufactured to the most exacting standards in the LIROS Ropes Factory - a modern, state of the art faciltity located in Germany
MBL = Manufacturer Break Load
Weight = per 100 metres
Stretch = Working Load Stretch
- Purchase Type - Custom Build
- Rope Fibre - Vectran
- Rope Diameter - 10mm
- Colour - Black
- Colour - Blue
- Colour - Red