Liros V-Force is an exceptionally high performance line suitable for racing halyards and fibre backstays.
Core: 100% vectran core in special braided format offers zero creep and minimal intial stretch.
Cover: 32 plait high twist polyester (24 plait on 6mm), excellent UV and abrasion resistance.
** LIROS V Force is not a stock item at Jimmy Green. Please enquire for availability before purchasing. Typical lead times range from 2-3 weeks.
Custon Build Instructions - Fibre Rigging
LIROS V-Force Article 04000
New advanced technology line with high strength Vectran ® fibre.
- Super low stretch
- Comparable to wire
- Extremely durable and abrasion resistant
- Excellent holding strength in stoppers and cleats
- Special Design 32-plait cover
- Ideal for halyards and backstays
- Working stretch < 1 %
- Very low initial stretch
- Specially designed correlation between cover and core ensures firm construction
- Long-lasting, abrasion resistant
- Best stopper durability
- No creep
Designed and Manufactured to the most exacting standards in the LIROS Ropes Factory - a modern, state of the art faciltity located in Germany.
MBL = Manufacturer Break Load
Weight = per 100 metres Stretch = Working Load Stretch