Genuine Van Beest Manufacture
Hot dip galvanised finish
Size refers to steel bar diameter
Manufacturer load rated
Eye/Eye design for use with tested shackles
Produced from quenched and tempered high tensile steel in the Netherlands
Genuine Van Beest Green Pin® Eye Eye Swivel G-7713 are manufactured with plain bearings for relatively static in-line load
Plain bearing in this case = steel directly on steel with no additional bush or lining.
Green Pin® swivels without bearings are not designed to turn under load, but to readjust their rotational plane when the strain is released.
Van Beest Advisory
Green Pin Swivels are designed to withstand in-line forces.
The WLL does not apply to lateral loads.
Important Points, Facts and Features:
- Eye to Eye design for use with tested shackles
- Size refers to steel bar diameter
- Genuine Van Beest Manufacture
- Manufacturer Load Rated
- Certificates are available on request
- Manufactured to US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type VII, Class II
- WLL = Working Load Limit
- Safety Factor = x 5
- Manufacturer Break Load = 5 x WLL
|Working Load Limit
|Diameter||Length b||Width c||Length d||Width e||Length f||Length g||Reference||Weight|