Forged stainless steel universal folding pad eye. Stainless Steel AISI 316L
The forging manufacturing process and material chosen give an outstanding mechanical resistance.
They are 100% safe, highly resistant to corrosion and their design is suitable for all types of boats.
The silicon pad delivered as standard protects the deck and reduces noise and vibrations.
- Fastening points for tethers and lifelines,
- Fastening for blocks, bimini tops, shrouds, various fastening applications.
Stainless Steel AISI 316L
Compliance with ISO 15085
The Wichard folding pad eyes are compliant with ISO 15085 Small craft - Man - overboard prevention and recovery.
ISO 15085 requirements:
About hooking points:
- In order to allow a correct closing of the harness hook, any hooking point (i.e pad eye) shall be inscribed within a circle of 15 mm diameter.
- Each hooking point shall withstand, the following force : 360 Kg for a design category C boat - 600 Kg for a design category B & A boat.
- For Jack-line attachment points
- Each attachment point for jack-lines shall withstand, a 2000 Kg force applied in the direction of a line connecting them, and up to an angle of 30° from this direction.