Quick Lock block temporarily locks line in place giving enough time to manoeuvre to the cleat or clutch making this ideal for sailing with small crews.
Selden is a solid, reliable brand whose PBB60 Quick-Lock block comes at a fraction of the price of other leading brands.
The Selden PBB60 Quick-Lock comes with:
- Spring-loaded arm for precise locking
- Arm can be held open or closed
- Acetal sheave
- Torsionally rigid glass fibre cheeks prevent line jamming
- Radial loads absorbed by stainless strapp inside cheeks.
- Requires M8 fixings.
- Breaking and safe working loads are halved on upper blocks.
|Max Line Size
|Double Foot Arms
|Double Clockwise Quicklock
- Block Size - 50 mm