Please call us on01297 20744
Opening hours - Weekdays 8.30am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
|Total shipping:||To be determined|
CHOK-A-BLOK™ strap guard protects the webbing strap, spreads the load and prevents wear on the edges of the trailer or gunwhale
Price is for a pair
Strap sizes 25mm (1 ") to 38mm (1 1/2 ") use product CB0380
Strap sizes 35mm (1 1/2 ") to 50mm (2 ") use product CB0500
Key Features of the Strap Guard
• Clips easily onto the webbing strap
• Lightweight and stays in place on the strap throughout the important stage of strap positioning
• Slides easily along the strap to the point of contact
• Additional units can be added to extend the area of coverage
• Because the foam has a closed cell structure it is resistant to the ingress of moisture and solid debris
• As tension is applied to the strap, frictional damage to the surface of the cargo is eliminated because the strap is allowed to slip easily across the polypropylene top surface
The need to protect the cargo and the webbing strap has been the paramount objective in both the design and selection of materials in the manufacture of the CHOK-A-BLOK™ strap guard.
To protect the cargo, a medical grade foam is used. The foam is formed by creating bubbles of environmentally inert nitrogen within polyethylene, resulting in a highly pure foam which will not cause corrosion or silver staining, it is lightweight, tough, flexible, C.F.C. & H.C.F.C. free, chemically inert, non toxic and resistant to moisture, oils, solvents, dilute acids and UV light.
The webbing strap clip section is made from polypropylene, it is flexible even at low temperatures, it is chemical resistant to most acids, oils and fuels, this material is also used for automotive battery cases therefore ideally suited for use in the challenging conditions of the haulage and transport industry.
The combination of these two materials provides a balance of toughness and softness that is unique to CHOK-A-BLOK™.