Anchor Retention Strop
Simple wire, eye bolt and carbine hook arrangement
Prevents an embarrassing accident with your anchor
Produced to order in-house by the Jimmy Green Rigging Team
Select by Chain Size: 8/10mm and 12mm
An Anchor retainer strop is designed to prevent any unintentional deployment of the anchor.
The Jimmy Green Chain Retainer is produced in-house from 4mm KOS wire with a talurit thimble eye at each end connected to an eye bolt and a carbine hook.
Fix the eye bolt to the deck or bulkhead, and clip the carbine hook onto one link of the chain - or through the anchor slot or anchor shackle if necessary.
Extend the wire to its fullest extent, and clip it onto the most suitable link,
The thimbles are connected to an eye bolt at one end for fixing to the deck or bulkhead and a carabine hook at the other for easy attachment to your chain.
Anchor Wire Strop Specification:
- 40cm x KOS 4mm 7x19 stainless steel wire with talurit thimble eye on each end
- Bluewave stainless steel eye bolt 8mm (M8 x 100mm)) connected to one end -
- Carabine with Spring loaded closure connected to the other end
- 80mm carbine hook with eye for 8mm and 10mm chain
- 100mm carbine hook with eye for 12mm chain