Patented single hand lock and release bar
Easily moved from winch to winch
Single hand palm grip for fast spinning
Double handed power grip for grinding
Carbo® OneTouch® Locking Winch Handle features Harken SpeedGrip technology.
An independent swivel between the knob and the hand grip keeps your wrists and arms in the optimum ergonomic position for winch winding.
Speedgrip technology enables fast single handed trimming with palm downward at low loads and dynamic double-handed grinding when the traction becomes onerous.
OneTouch® technology means less fumbling when moving the handle from one winch to another under pressure.
Carbo® OneTouch® Locking Winch Handle Plus Factors:
- Speedgrip technology*
- Single hand operation
- Low friction ball bearing handle
- Patented locking/unlocking mechanism = easy to grab bar runs the full length on top of the handle**
- Lightweight and compact
- Carbo® construction - high load bearing, fibre-reinforced composite
- UV-stabilised for excellent protection against long term exposure to saltwater and sunshine
- Super strong - cross ribbing and bracing provide additional stiffness to the shank
- Hardcoat anodised aluminium drive gear (socket fitting)
- Universal international standard star socket - fits all recognised brands of winch
*SpeedGrip handle technology features an independent swivel between the ball bearing knob and the hand grip
** Harken Carbo OneTouch has a patented locking mechanism for attaching and releasing the winch handle from the winch.
The design feature that sets it apart from other locking systems is the full length squeeze bar which is really easy to grab making engagement and release much more efficient.
Depress the bar or squeeze it naturally in your hand to unlock the socket head ready to insert the handle or take it off.
This really does make a difference when the crew is under pressure during a sail handling manoeuvre.
Harken Construction Detail:
- Lightweight - 590 grams in total
- Hard wearing 316 marine-grade stainless steel locking pins
- Grab Bar and Handle - super strong fibre-reinforced UV stabilised composite, cross ribbed and braced for enhanced stiffness
- Aluminum grip rod joined seamlessly to a forged aluminum handle insert to manage bending stresses
- Black hardcoat-anodised octagonal star drive gear integrated into the moulding process, creating an extremely strong, one-piece structure.
Length A = 241mm
Height B = 181mm
Elevation C = 33mm
Weight = 590g