Karver Power Winches are 3 times more powerful than any other winch on the market.
On a 38-foot, with a 40 m² genoa, in 25 knots of wind, a standard winch will require 13 kg to tuck the sail.
The effort required with a KARVER Power will be only 4.7 Kg!
Karver winches are equipped with a double gear mechanism, a classic first stage identical to current winch design and a second consisting of an epicyclic gear.
This patented technology is used for the first time on a winch and has the effect of multiplying efforts.
This results in the Karver Power winches being 3 times more powerful than any other winch on the market.
What delights Karver Power Winch users is the multiplication ratio that converts minimal effort on the handle into maximum effort on the line.
This winch is really dedicated to cruisers but racers will also have noted that at similar sizes our winches are 20% stronger than the others.This allows you to come down in winch size if needed.
- 3 times more powerful: Trim at your fingertips and save your strength
- 4 automatic speeds - 2 standard speeds + 2 extra ultra-powerful speeds
- Superior working load capacity makes it possible to use a smaller size
- A real alternative to electric winches
- KWPs are so powerful that you can use a shorter handle, useful for winches under roof cover
|Base||Rope Diameter||Weight||Max Load|
|Speed 1||Speed 2||Speed 3||Speed 4|
- Finish - Black Aluminium
- Winch Type - Manual
- Winch Type - Self Tailing