Extremely lightweight, but strong GRP
Efficient ergonomic action
Floats if accidentally dropped overboard
Select by length and optional locking
Fits all Lofrans vertical windlasses that are manufactured with a star shaped female socket
Also fits the Dorado and Lion horizontal windlass
LOFRANS Windlass Winching Handles are designed to operate efficiently with minimum effort.
They are extremely lightweight, so will float if they are dropped overboard.
They are ergonomically easy to handle and the GRP construction is highly resistant to the rigours of a harsh marine environment.
They fit into a star shaped socket aperture, just like you find on a sheet winch, for turning the windlass manually.
Lofrans Windlass Winch Handles Facts and Features:
- Looks exactly like a generic sheet winch handle
- Manual winching handle for windlass that fits into a star shaped socket aperture
- Suitable for all Lofrans vertical windlasses that are fitted with a star locating socket
- Also suitable for a Dorado or Lion horizontal windlass
- Extremely lightweight
- Ergonomic handle
- Available in two lengths 205mm and 255mm
- Optional locking mechanism
- Floats in water
- Manufactured from glass reinforced plastic
|Lofrans||Winching Handle Model||Length|
|72740||Lofrans Floating Handle with lock||205mm|
|72741||Lofrans Floating Handle with lock||255mm|
|72907||Lofrans Floating Handle without lock||255mm|
- Accessory - Handle
- Accessory - Spare Parts