8-12mm diameter, Singles only
Spinlock race recommended for midload holding power
Enhanced holding power on small diameter performance lines
Spinlock XTR Clutches feature cam 'Reactor' technology.
The linked base and cam work together in one self contained module.
The module produces a smooth and progressive releases across the full diameter range.
The clutch is ultra lightweight owing to its mix of alloy and composite construction.
The reactor cam module is also easily removed, for on deck cleaning and servicing.
Side mount versions available
Available online in Black, Silver, White
Spinlock XTR Clutch PLUS Factors:
- Superb mid load holding performance
- Unique Reactor Cam technology - linked base and cam react together in one self contained module
- ‘Reactive Clutching’ - line holding is consistent and fast across the full diameter range - release is smooth and progressive
- Offers significantly more consistent holding on small diameter, modern performance lines
- Ultra lightweight alloy/composite construction
- Handle lift to ergonomic position for release
- Reactor cam module is easily removed, for on deck cleaning and servicing
- Single units only
- Side mount versions available
- Available in Black, Silver, White online and Blue, Green, Orange and Yellow by special order