Lock open feature for free running
Line Diameter: 6-10mm or 8-14mm
Singles, doubles, triples and quadruples
Consistent grip and efficiency with modern performance lines
Spinlock are a world renowned manufacturing brand for Rope Clutches.
XTS Clutches are an all-round top performer featuring an optimised locking mechanism and superior holding power compatible with modern performance ropes.
XTS Clutches are specified as standard on production yachts worldwide and they are optimum choice of racing yachts for inshore and offshore competition.
Spinlock XTS Clutch PLUS Factors:
- Mid to higher load rope holding
- Reliable, all-round performance
- Choose XTS0610 for best performance on smaller diameter lines
- Choose XTS0814 for best performance across the rope range
- Ceramic Coated CAM and Base available for consistent holding power and efficiency with modern performance lines
- Extruded alloy handle with soft end grip
- Secure handle locking in open and closed position
- Easy access to fasteners
- Handle labels supplied
Single - Weight 545g, 2 x M8 countersunk fixings
Double - Weight 1050g, 4 x M8 countersunk fixings
Triple - Weight 1585g, 6 x M8 Fixings
XTS0610: Lines 6-10mm and loads up to 1000kg
XTS0814: Lines 8-14mm and loads up to 1000kg