Colligo Marine is recognised as a world leader in the design and production of the hardware required to terminate high modulus fibre rigging on sailing yachts.
Line Terminator Facts and Features:
- Colligo Patented
- Designed specifically to provide the strongest and safest terminations available for spliced high modulus lines or ropes
- Large diameter holes preserve the integrity and the strength of the line
- Large rope slots protect the line where it needs it most, at the turning point
- Attachment via a pin to turnbuckles/brackets
- Lashable to any strong point
- Manufactured from lightweight polished aircraft grade aluminium with a hardcoat anodised finish for corrosion protection
- Possible uses include shrouds and stays e.g. forestays, mainstays, inner stays, babystays, bobstays, backstays, checkstays, running backstays.
New technology is the driving force behind Colligo Marine fibre terminals -
There are new developments in titanium that are making it more affordable for yachting hardware Colligo Marine are able to manufacture titanium standing rigging parts that combine high load capacity with low weight and corrosion free properties that surpass stainless steel