Superb abrasion resistance
Rubberised, hallmarked chafe protection
Chain replacement strop - no rust !
Sewn Loop at each end
11800kg manufacturer rated break load
Douglas Marine Mooring Belts are engineered specifically for wrapping around rough bollards and cleats on the pontoon or harbour wall instead of a rope or chain strop.
Wrap the belt around whatever is available on shore and attach your shackle, mooring spring or mooring line directly to the two ends looped together.
Douglas Marine Mooring Belt Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- Extremely abrasion resistant
- Webbing encased in special rubberised, hallmarked chafe protection
- Complete with a sewn loop at each end
- 1.25 metres in length overall as standard
- 2 metres in length overall for large bollards or reaching over a harbour wall or similar rough surface without chain
- Douglas Marine rated Break Load 11800kg = > 14mm chain
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Much easier to work with than chain and it won't go rusty