4mm 1x7 Compact Strand Stainless Steel Wire Rigging
Click on the boxes below to reveal your custom build options - Highlight your choice from the drop down menus
How to measure illustrations plus detailed Custom Build Instructions
4mm 1x7 compact strand stainless steel wire rope rigging produced to your specification using Petersen or hamma™ Pro Strand wire together with swage terminals from the world's most respected manufacturers, professionally terminated with meticulous care by the Jimmy Green Rigging Team.
Compacted Strand stainless steel wire is designed for high performance rigging - The dyform compaction process reduces stretch and increases break load by approximately 30% compared with standard 1x19 wire with only a minimal increase in weight per metre.
4mm 1x7 Compact Strand Stainless Steel Wire Facts and Features:
Sourced from two world renowned manufacturers:
- Petersen Stainless, manufactured in Europe from high quality European AISI 316 stainless steel grade 1.4401 polished wire in the fully austenitic condition to give maximum corrosion resistance - Manufacturer rated minimum break load 1780kg
- hamma™ Pro Strand, manufactured in a state-of-the-art, modern specialist factory located in Thailand under strict quality control procedures in accordance with ISO9001/ISO17025 - manufacturer rated minimum break load 1795kg
4mm 1x7 Compact Strand - Swage Termination Facts and Features:
- All terminals are manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Top Manufacturer options: Sta-Lok, Petersen, OS/BSI, Bluewave, Hasselfors, Seldén and hamma™
- Produced with meticulous care and attention to strict manufacturer tolerances
- Executed on an up-to-date, regularly serviced, electrically operated Wiretechnik Roller Swaging Hydraulic Press
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team have produced these guides to help you to identify your terminals and successfully tackle a complete overhaul of your standing rigging:
HOW TO IDENTIFY AND SPECIFY YOUR RIGGING
GUIDE TO TACKLING A COMPLETE RE-RIG
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team undertake to check the wire and the terminals during the production process to ensure that they are all 100% First Quality.
Jimmy Green Marine adhere to a thorough accountability and traceability process for all the wire and terminals used to produce your wire rigging.
All rigging work is performed with diligent care and attention to detail on our premises in Beer by Jimmy Green trained riggers.
- Purchase Type - Custom Build
- Stay Diameter - 4mm