Angled ribs on drum for improved grip
Integrated stripper arm
Chrome or Aluminium
Harken Radial® Winches feature an improved gripping surface on the drum.
Radial® denotes the special grooving and shaping on the winch drum and the form is individual to each winch size and drum material.
Radial® design grip technology takes the form of specially designed and engineered diagonal ribbing rather than textured abrasive materials.
The ribbing effectively maximises the gripping power of the drum, but by the same token, also greatly reduces wear and abrasion on the rope.
When easing the line, the angle of the ribs stops the rope turns from rising, preventing overrides and providing a smooth controlled release as the line exits the winch.
Harken Radial® Plus Factors:
- Exceptional strength to weight ratio
- Outstanding durability and reliability pedigree
- Robust, but weight saving composite self-tailing jaws and winch skirt
- Reduced friction under load from composite roller bearings
- Low maintenance - composite bearings do not require lubrication
- 17-4PH super strength stainless steel load bearing gears e.g. cogs and pins
- Excellent overall corrosion resistance and endurance
Please note sizes 15 and 20 are single speed only.
Halyard refers to the maximum mast height I.
Sheet refers to maximum sail area.
|Base Dia||Max Line Dia|
- Finish - Chrome
- Winch Type - Self Tailing