For Sail and Powerboats 37-47 feet
Built in Control Box
Aluminium Composite Weatherproof Casing
Optional Warping Drum
8mm or 10mm Gypsy
Please enquire about lead times
The Lewmar horizontal H3 Series windlass range is a stylish single all-above-deck waterproof-sealed design which makes installation beautifully straightforward, protects the integral simple-to-connect control box (solenoid) and requires minimum maintenance.
Lewmar worm drive gearbox technology ensures an extended, reliable working life.
Lewmar H3 H-Series Lewmar Windlass Features and Plus Factors:
- Simple one-piece installation
- Robust horizontal worm wheel motor/gearbox for reliable performance
- Integral contactor protected by main deck unit case
- Sealed waterproof unit requires minimum maintenance
- Aluminium and composite housing for reduced weight and weatherproof endurance
- Optional stainless steel warping drum with unique WARP finish = Wear and Abrasion Reduction Pattern
- For Sail and Powerboats 35-43 feet
- Excellent choice when chain locker space is limited
- Factory fitted reed switch and magnet for chain counter applications
Included in the Box:
- Built-in-dual-direction contactor (control box)
- Circuit Breaker
- Rocker switch
Optional Accessories (not included):
- Manual Recovery Kit
Lewmar H3 Chain Calibration Options:
|Gypsy Number||Chain Description||3 Strand Rope||8 Strand Rope (Anchorplait)|
|505||5/16" BB, 5/16" US G4 ISO, 8mm DIN 766, 8mm ISO 4565||14/16mm||16mm|
|506||10mm 3/8" BBB, 10mm DIN 766, Lewmar 9.5 G40||14/16mm||16mm|
14mm rope is strength-comparable and splice-compatible to 8mm Grade 40 DIN766 Calibrated Chain
16mm rope is a little under strength compared with 10mm Grade 40 Calibarated Anchor Chain.
16mm and 18mm rope are splice-compatible with 10mm DIN766/ISO Grade 40 Calibrated Anchor Chain.
We do splice 16mm diameter anchor rope into 8mm Chain on request but it is a border line tight fit in the link.
|Gypsy only||With Drum||Model||Motor Supply||Chain||Gypsy Number||Motor Power||Maximum Pull||Working Load Limit||Normal Current Draw||Maximum Line Speed||Circuit Breaker|
|-||69600545||H3||12V||8mm||505||1000 Watt||890kg||215kg||85 Amps||28 metres/minute||110 Amp|
|69600542||69600546||H3||12V||10mm||506||1000 Watt||890kg||215kg||85 Amps||28 metres/minute||110 Amp|
|69600544||69600548||H3||24V||10mm||506||1000 Watt||1020kg||243kg||60 Amps||30 metres/minute||90 Amp|
H3 Approximate Weights - Gypsy only version 23.5kg, with Drum option 25.5kg
- Chain Size - 8mm
- Chain Size - 10mm
- Boat Size (Windlasses) - up to 45 feet
- Windlass Type - Horizontal