Stainless Steel Lewmar Delta® anchors are available to order from 6kg up to and including 63kg
Lewmar Delta® Anchor facts and features:
- Lewmar manufactured from high grade manganese steel
- Unique shank profile and ballasted tip make the Delta® anchor self-launching.
- The low centre of gravity and self-righting geometry ensure that the Delta® anchor will set immediately
- Delta anchor has Lloyd's Register General Approval as a High Holding Power anchor.
- Delta anchors are consistent and reliable in performance and are specified as the primary anchor by numerous National Lifeboat organisations.
- All Delta anchors are "guaranteed for life against breakage" **
- Lloyd's Test Certification is available for individual Delta anchors by special arrangement
**Damage by deformation or bending is not covered by this guarantee.**
N.B. Chain Size is only Lewmar recommendation
Lewmar Delta® Anchor Size Chart
LEWMAR DELTA ANCHOR SIZE GUIDE, DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Finish - Stainless Steel
- Anchor Weight kg - 10.0kg
- Anchor Weight kg - 20.0kg
- Anchor Weight kg - 25.0kg
- Anchor Weight kg - 32.0kg
- Anchor Weight kg - 40.0kg
- Anchor Weight kg - 50.0kg
- Anchor Weight kg - 4.0kg
- Anchor Weight kg - 6.0kg
Lewmar Anchor Chain Stoppers
Ultra Flip Swivel