AISI 316 stainless
Articulation reduces lateral load
Slim snag-free profile
One piece solution
Flush Allen Key pins
No shackle pins = no snagging
Osculati Double Joint Swivel Anchor Connector -are manufactured from AISI marine grade stainless steel.
Osculati Articulated Swivel Anchor Connector Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- AISI marine grade corrosion resistant stainless
- Sleek polished finish
- Articulated for protection against lateral loads
- Slimline profile for a smooth snag-free connection between your anchor chain and your anchor.
- Ideal for connecting chain to fixed anchor shanks
- The extra articulation means that shear loading of the swivel component is greatly reduced due to the re-alignment of the swivel part of the connector.
- This kind of connector is not usually required where the anchor shank itself can articulate
|Chain Size||Pin Ø C = chain end||Pin Ø P = anchor end||Jaw Width B = chain end||Jaw Width L = anchor end||Inside Length G||Length overall H||Maximum Width|
Ø = Diameter
Length H = length outer edge to outer edge when straight
Inside Length = depth of jaw beyond pin at chain end
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team have measured the swivels at their widest point for comparison with your bow roller channel:
Maximum Width = the diameter at the widest point.
- Chain Size - 6mm
- Chain Size - 8mm
- Chain Size - 10mm